Airlines flying from Fort-de-France
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Fort-de-France. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Norwegian (D8*)4 destinations
- Air Antilles Express (3S)4 destinations
- Air France (AF)3 destinations
- Air Caraibes (TX)3 destinations
- XL Airways (SE)3 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- Cubana (CU)2 destinations
- Corsair (SS)1 destination
- Air Canada (AC)1 destination
Alternative airports to Fort-de-France
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Fort-de-France (FDF). The nearest airports to Fort-de-France (FDF) are Saint Lucia (SLU) and Vieux-Fort (UVF).
- SLUSaint LuciaSaint Lucia40 mi / 64 km
- UVFVieux-FortSaint Lucia60 mi / 96 km
- DOMDominicaDominica69 mi / 111 km
- SVDSaint VincentSaint Vincent and the Grenadines101 mi / 163 km
- BQUBequiaSaint Vincent and the Grenadines112 mi / 181 km
Airport Info Fort-de-France (FDF)
Fort-de-France Airport (IATA: FDF, ICAO: TFFF), also known as Martinique Aimé Césaire International Airport, is the only airport in Martinique. Fort-de-France Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 13 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Fort-de-France.
The longest flight from Fort-de-France FDF is a 4,544 mile (7,313 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Condor.