Airlines flying from Fresno
In total there are 8 airlines flying from and to Fresno. Those carriers are:
- United Airlines (UA)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Alaska (AS)3 destinations
- Volaris (Y4*)2 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)1 destination
- Delta (DL)1 destination
- Allegiant (G4)1 destination
- Aeromexico (AM)1 destination
Alternative airports to Fresno
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Fresno (FAT). The nearest airports to Fresno (FAT) are Merced (MCE) and Mammoth Lakes (MMH).
- MCEMercedUnited States57 mi / 91 km
- MMHMammoth LakesUnited States76 mi / 123 km
- BFLBakersfieldUnited States99 mi / 160 km
- SCKStocktonUnited States114 mi / 183 km
- SBPSan Luis ObispoUnited States118 mi / 190 km
Airport Info Fresno (FAT)
Fresno Airport (IATA: FAT, ICAO: KFAT), also known as Fresno Yosemite International Airport, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Fresno, United States. Fresno Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 13 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 11 domestic flights from Fresno.
The longest flight from Fresno FAT is a 1,726 mile (2,778 kilometers) non stop route to Chicago ORD. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and is operated by United Airlines.