Airport Info Georgetown (GCM)
Georgetown Airport (IATA: GCM, ICAO: MWCR), also known as Owen Roberts International Airport, is the largest airport in Cayman Islands. It is Cayman Islands' main international airport and serves the area of Georgetown. Georgetown Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 24 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Georgetown.
The longest flight from Georgetown GCM is a 1,895 mile (3,049 kilometers) non stop route to Minneapolis MSP. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Delta.
Airlines flying from Georgetown
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Georgetown. Those carriers are:
- Cayman Airways (KX)11 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)3 destinations
- Delta (DL)3 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)1 destination
- Southwest Airlines (WN)1 destination
- WestJet (WS)1 destination
- British Airways (BA)1 destination
Alternative airports to Georgetown
There are two alternative airports to Georgetown (GCM) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Little Cayman (LYB) and Cayman Brac (CYB).