Airport Info Georgetown (GCM)
Georgetown Airport (IATA: GCM, ICAO: MWCR), also known as Owen Roberts International Airport, is the largest airport in Cayman Islands. It is Cayman Islands' main international airport and serves the area of Georgetown. Georgetown Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 27 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Georgetown.
The longest flight from Georgetown GCM is a 1,983 mile (3,192 kilometers) non stop route to Denver DEN. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and is operated by Cayman Airways.
Airlines flying from Georgetown
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Georgetown. Those carriers are:
- Cayman Airways (KX)12 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)5 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)4 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)3 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)3 destinations
- Delta (DL)3 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)1 destination
- WestJet (WS)1 destination
- British Airways (BA)1 destination
Alternative airports to Georgetown
There are two alternative airports to Georgetown (GCM) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Little Cayman (LYB) and Cayman Brac (CYB).