Airlines flying from Grand Rapids
In total there are 6 airlines flying from and to Grand Rapids. Those carriers are:
- American Airlines (AA)7 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)7 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)6 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)5 destinations
- Delta (DL)5 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Grand Rapids
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Grand Rapids (GRR). The nearest airports to Grand Rapids (GRR) are Muskegon (MKG) and Kalamazoo / Battle Creek (AZO).
- MKGMuskegonUnited States41 mi / 66 km
- AZOKalamazoo / Battle CreekUnited States45 mi / 72 km
- LANLansingUnited States48 mi / 77 km
- MBSSaginawUnited States86 mi / 138 km
- FNTFlintUnited States90 mi / 145 km
Airport Info Grand Rapids (GRR)
Grand Rapids Airport (IATA: GRR, ICAO: KGRR), also known as Gerald R. Ford International Airport, is a medium sized domestic airport in United States.
At present, there are 27 domestic flights from Grand Rapids.
The longest flight from Grand Rapids GRR is a 1,639 mile (2,637 kilometers) non stop route to Las Vegas LAS. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 7 minutes and is operated by Allegiant.