Airport Info Grenada (GND)
Grenada Airport (IATA: GND, ICAO: TGPY), also known as Maurice Bishop International Airport, is the only airport in Grenada. Grenada Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 10 destinations in 8 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Grenada.
The longest flight from Grenada GND is a 4,714 mile (7,586 kilometers) non stop route to Frankfurt FRA. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Condor.
Airlines flying from Grenada
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Grenada. Those carriers are:
- LIAT (LI)3 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- Delta (DL)2 destinations
- British Airways (BA)1 destination
- American Airlines (AA)1 destination
- Virgin Atlantic (VS)1 destination
- Caribbean Airlines (BW)1 destination
- JetBlue (B6*)1 destination
- Air Canada (AC)1 destination
Alternative airports to Grenada
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Grenada (GND). The nearest airports to Grenada (GND) are Bequia (BQU) and Tobago (TAB).