Airport Info Grenoble Lyon (GNB)
Grenoble Lyon Airport (IATA: GNB, ICAO: LFLS), also known as Grenoble-Isère Airport, is a medium sized airport in France. It is an international airport and serves the area of Grenoble Lyon, France. Grenoble Lyon Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 16 destinations in 5 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Grenoble Lyon.
The longest flight from Grenoble Lyon GNB is a 1,116 mile (1,796 kilometers) non stop route to Stockholm Arlanda ARN. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Norwegian.
Airlines flying from Grenoble Lyon
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Grenoble Lyon. Those carriers are:
- Jet2 (LS)6 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)6 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)2 destinations
- British Airways (BA)2 destinations
- Transavia (HV)1 destination
- Norwegian (DY*)1 destination
- Air Bagan (W9)1 destination
- Wizz Air (W6*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Grenoble Lyon
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Grenoble Lyon (GNB). The nearest airports to Grenoble Lyon (GNB) are Lyon (LYS) and Chambéry (CMF).