Airlines flying from Guadalajara
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Guadalajara. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Volaris (Y4*)48 destinations
- VivaAerobus (VB)20 destinations
- Aeromexico (AM)12 destinations
- Interjet (4O*)12 destinations
- Calafia (A7)9 destinations
- Polet (YQ)8 destinations
- Aeromar (VW)4 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Alaska (AS)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Guadalajara
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Guadalajara (GDL). The nearest airports to Guadalajara (GDL) are Colima (CLQ) and Aguascalientes (AGU).
- CLQColimaMexico88 mi / 141 km
- AGUAguascalientesMexico104 mi / 167 km
- UPNUruapanMexico114 mi / 183 km
- TPQTepicMexico117 mi / 188 km
- BJXLeónMexico122 mi / 197 km
Airport Info Guadalajara (GDL)
Guadalajara Airport (IATA: GDL, ICAO: MMGL), also known as Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla International Airport, is the third largest airport in Mexico. It is an international airport and serves the area of Guadalajara, Mexico. Guadalajara Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 62 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 35 domestic flights from Guadalajara.
The longest flight from Guadalajara GDL is a 2,221 mile (3,575 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Volaris.