Airport Info Guatemala City (GUA)
Guatemala City Airport (IATA: GUA, ICAO: MGGT), also known as La Aurora International Airport, is the largest airport in Guatemala. It is Guatemala's main international airport and serves the area of Guatemala City. Guatemala City Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 24 destinations in 10 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Guatemala City.
The longest flight from Guatemala City GUA is a 5,411 mile (8,708 kilometers) non stop route to Madrid MAD. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Iberia.
Airlines flying from Guatemala City
In total there are 14 airlines flying from and to Guatemala City. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Avianca (AV)11 destinations
- TAG Airlines (5U)5 destinations
- Volaris Costa Rica (Q6)4 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)3 destinations
- Copa Airlines (CM)3 destinations
- Spirit Airlines (NK)3 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)3 destinations
- Iberia (IB)2 destinations
- Delta (DL)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Guatemala City
There is one alternative airport to Guatemala City (GUA) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Tapachula (TAP).