Airport Info Havana (HAV)
Havana Airport (IATA: HAV, ICAO: MUHA), also known as José Martí International Airport, is the largest airport in Cuba. It is Cuba's main international airport and serves the area of Havana. Havana Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 54 destinations in 26 countries.
At present, there are 12 domestic flights from Havana.
The longest flight from Havana HAV is a 6,812 mile (10,963 kilometers) non stop route to Luanda LAD. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by TAAG Angola.
Airlines flying from Havana
In total there are 39 airlines flying from and to Havana. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Cubana (CU)17 destinations
- Blue Panorama (BV)8 destinations
- Interjet (4O*)4 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)4 destinations
- Neos (NO*)4 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- Avianca El Salvador (TA)2 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Havana
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Havana (HAV). The nearest airports to Havana (HAV) are Varadero (VRA) and Nueva Gerona (GER).