Airlines flying from Hiroshima
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Hiroshima. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- ANA (NH)5 destinations
- Ibex Airlines (FW)2 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)2 destinations
- China Airlines (CI)1 destination
- Spring Airlines Japan (IJ)1 destination
- Air Seoul (RS)1 destination
- Air China (CA)1 destination
- SilkAir (MI)1 destination
- China Eastern (MU)1 destination
Alternative airports to Hiroshima
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hiroshima (HIJ). The nearest airports to Hiroshima (HIJ) are Iwakuni (IWK) and Matsuyama (MYJ).
- IWKIwakuniJapan43 mi / 70 km
- MYJMatsuyamaJapan44 mi / 71 km
- OKJOkayamaJapan58 mi / 93 km
- TAKTakamatsuJapan65 mi / 104 km
- IWJMasudaJapan66 mi / 107 km
Airport Info Hiroshima (HIJ)
Hiroshima Airport (IATA: HIJ, ICAO: RJOA), also known as Hiroshima Airport, is a medium sized airport in Japan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hiroshima, Japan. Hiroshima Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 5 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Hiroshima.
The longest flight from Hiroshima HIJ is a 2,950 mile (4,747 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by SilkAir.