Airport Info Hiroshima (HIJ)
Hiroshima Airport (IATA: HIJ, ICAO: RJOA), also known as Hiroshima Airport, is a medium sized airport in Japan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hiroshima, Japan. Hiroshima Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 5 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Hiroshima.
The longest flight from Hiroshima HIJ is a 2,950 mile (4,747 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by SilkAir.
Airlines flying from Hiroshima
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Hiroshima. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- ANA (NH)5 destinations
- Ibex Airlines (FW)2 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)2 destinations
- Air Seoul (RS)1 destination
- Air China (CA)1 destination
- SilkAir (MI)1 destination
- China Eastern (MU)1 destination
- Hong Kong Express (UO)1 destination
- China Airlines (CI)1 destination
Alternative airports to Hiroshima
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hiroshima (HIJ). The nearest airports to Hiroshima (HIJ) are Iwakuni (IWK) and Matsuyama (MYJ).