Airport Info Holguín (HOG)
Holguín Airport (IATA: HOG, ICAO: MUHG), also known as Frank País Airport, is a medium sized airport in Cuba. It is an international airport and serves the area of Holguín, Cuba. Holguín Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 21 destinations in 10 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Holguín.
The longest flight from Holguín HOG is a 5,899 mile (9,494 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Sheremetyevo SVO. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and is operated by Nordwind.
Airlines flying from Holguín
In total there are 14 airlines flying from and to Holguín. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Sunwing (WG)7 destinations
- Air Transat (TS)4 destinations
- Cubana (CU)3 destinations
- Neos (NO*)2 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- TUI Fly (OR)2 destinations
- Blue Panorama (BV)2 destinations
- Condor (DE)2 destinations
- Air Canada (AC)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Holguín
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Holguín (HOG). The nearest airports to Holguín (HOG) are Bayamo (BYM) and Manzanillo (MZO).