Airport Info Honolulu (HNL)
Honolulu Airport (IATA: HNL, ICAO: PHNL), also known as Honolulu International Airport, is a large airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Honolulu, United States. Honolulu Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 56 destinations in 15 countries.
At present, there are 31 domestic flights from Honolulu.
The longest flight from Honolulu HNL is a 5,514 mile (8,874 kilometers) non stop route to Melbourne MEL. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and is operated by Jetstar.
Airlines flying from Honolulu
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Honolulu. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Hawaiian Airlines (HA)30 destinations
- Delta (DL)10 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)10 destinations
- Alaska (AS)8 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- Mokulele Airlines (MW)4 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)3 destinations
- Fiji Airways (FJ)3 destinations
- Sun Country Airlines (SY)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Honolulu
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Honolulu (HNL). The nearest airports to Honolulu (HNL) are Kaunakakai (MKK) and Kalaupapa (LUP).