Airport Info Huatulco (HUX)
Huatulco Airport (IATA: HUX, ICAO: MMBT), also known as Huatulco International Airport, is a medium sized airport in Mexico. It is an international airport and serves the area of Huatulco, Mexico. Huatulco Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 17 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Huatulco.
The longest flight from Huatulco HUX is a 2,761 mile (4,443 kilometers) non stop route to Vancouver YVR. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 50 minutes and is operated by Sunwing.
Airlines flying from Huatulco
In total there are 10 airlines flying from and to Huatulco. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Sunwing (WG)8 destinations
- Volaris (Y4*)5 destinations
- Air Transat (TS)3 destinations
- WestJet (WS)3 destinations
- Polet (YQ)2 destinations
- VivaAerobus (VB)1 destination
- Interjet (4O*)1 destination
- Sun Country Airlines (SY)1 destination
- Aeromexico (AM)1 destination
Alternative airports to Huatulco
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Huatulco (HUX). The nearest airports to Huatulco (HUX) are Puerto Escondido (PXM) and Oaxaca (OAX).