Airport Info Moroni (HAH)
Moroni Airport (IATA: HAH, ICAO: FMCH), also known as Prince Said Ibrahim International Airport, is the largest airport in Comoros. It is Comoros' main international airport and serves the area of Moroni. Moroni Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 7 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Moroni.
The longest flight from Moroni HAH is a 1,450 mile (2,334 kilometers) non stop route to Addis Ababa ADD. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Ethiopian Airlines.
Airlines flying from Moroni
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Moroni. Those carriers are:
- AB Aviation (Y6)3 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)2 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)2 destinations
- Air Austral (UU)2 destinations
- Air Madagascar (MD)2 destinations
- EWA AIR (ZD)1 destination
- Air Tanzania (TC)1 destination
- Fly-SAX (B5)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Moroni
There are two alternative airports to Moroni (HAH) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Mohéli (NWA) and Anjouan (AJN).