Airlines flying from North Eleuthera
In total there are 5 airlines flying from and to North Eleuthera. Those carriers are:
- American Airlines (AA)2 destinations
- Silver Airways (3M)2 destinations
- Bahamasair (UP)2 destinations
- Southern Air Charter (PL*)1 destination
- Delta (DL)1 destination
Alternative airports to North Eleuthera
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to North Eleuthera (ELH). The nearest airports to North Eleuthera (ELH) are Governor's Harbour (GHB) and Rock Sound (RSD).
- GHBGovernor's HarbourBahamas25 mi / 41 km
- RSDRock SoundBahamas51 mi / 82 km
- NASNassauBahamas57 mi / 92 km
- MHHMarsh HarbourBahamas76 mi / 122 km
- TCBTreasure CayBahamas98 mi / 158 km
Airport Info North Eleuthera (ELH)
North Eleuthera Airport (IATA: ELH, ICAO: MYEH), also known as North Eleuthera Airport, is a small airport in Bahamas. It is an international airport and serves the area of North Eleuthera, Bahamas. North Eleuthera Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 7 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from North Eleuthera.
The longest flight from North Eleuthera ELH is a 731 mile (1,176 kilometers) non stop route to Atlanta ATL. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 19 minutes and is operated by Delta.