Airport Info Shymkent (CIT)
Shymkent Airport (IATA: CIT, ICAO: UAII), also known as Shymkent Airport, is a medium sized airport in Kazakhstan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Shymkent, Kazakhstan. Shymkent Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 3 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Shymkent.
The longest flight from Shymkent CIT is a 2,081 mile (3,349 kilometers) non stop route to Istanbul IST. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by AtlasGlobal.
Airlines flying from Shymkent
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Shymkent. Those carriers are:
- Scat Air (DV)5 destinations
- Bek Air (Z9)3 destinations
- Air Astana (KC)2 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)1 destination
- Flydubai (FZ)1 destination
- Aeroflot (SU)1 destination
- Qazaq Air (IQ)1 destination
- AtlasGlobal (KK)1 destination
Alternative airports to Shymkent
There are two alternative airports to Shymkent (CIT) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Tashkent (TAS) and Taraz (DMB).