Airlines flying from Sint Maarten
In total there are 23 airlines flying from and to Sint Maarten. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Winair (WM)10 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)4 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)3 destinations
- Air Antilles Express (3S)3 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)3 destinations
- LIAT (LI)3 destinations
- Caribbean Airlines (BW)2 destinations
- Air Caraibes (TX)2 destinations
- Air Transat (TS)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Sint Maarten
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Sint Maarten (SXM). The nearest airports to Sint Maarten (SXM) are Saint-Martin (SFG) and The Valley (AXA).
- SFGSaint-MartinSaint Martin (French part)6 mi / 9 km
- AXAThe ValleyAnguilla12 mi / 19 km
- SBHSaint BarthélemySaint Barthélemy20 mi / 32 km
- SABSabaBonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba28 mi / 45 km
- EUXSint EustatiusBonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba39 mi / 62 km
Airport Info Sint Maarten (SXM)
Sint Maarten Airport (IATA: SXM, ICAO: TNCM), also known as Princess Juliana International Airport, is the only airport in Sint Maarten (Dutch part). Sint Maarten Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 33 destinations in 19 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Sint Maarten.
The longest flight from Sint Maarten SXM is a 4,308 mile (6,933 kilometers) non stop route to Amsterdam AMS. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by KLM.