Airport Info Agadir (AGA)
Agadir Airport (IATA: AGA, ICAO: GMAD), also known as Al Massira Airport, is the third largest airport in Morocco. It is an international airport and serves the area of Agadir, Morocco. Agadir Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 45 destinations in 17 countries.
At present, there are 6 domestic flights from Agadir.
The longest flight from Agadir AGA is a 2,604 mile (4,190 kilometers) non stop route to Helsinki HEL. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Norwegian.
Airlines flying from Agadir
In total there are 20 airlines flying from and to Agadir. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air Arabia Maroc (3O)11 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)10 destinations
- Condor (DE)6 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)5 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)5 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)4 destinations
- Transavia (TO)3 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)3 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Agadir
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Agadir (AGA). The nearest airports to Agadir (AGA) are Essaouira (ESU) and Goulimime (GLN).