Airlines flying from Marrakech
In total there are 29 airlines flying from and to Marrakech. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ryanair (FR)41 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)18 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)11 destinations
- Air Arabia Maroc (3O)10 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)7 destinations
- TUI Airways (TOM)4 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)3 destinations
- Laudamotion (OE)3 destinations
- Qatar Airways (QR)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Marrakech
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Marrakech (RAK). The nearest airports to Marrakech (RAK) are Ouarzazate (OZZ) and Essaouira (ESU).
- OZZOuarzazateMorocco81 mi / 130 km
- ESUEssaouiraMorocco98 mi / 158 km
- AGAAgadirMorocco121 mi / 194 km
- CMNCasablancaMorocco124 mi / 200 km
Airport Info Marrakech (RAK)
Marrakech Airport (IATA: RAK, ICAO: GMMX), also known as Menara International Airport, is the second largest airport in Morocco. It is an international airport and serves the area of Marrakech, Morocco. Marrakech Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 87 destinations in 21 countries.
At present, there are 7 domestic flights from Marrakech.
The longest flight from Marrakech RAK is a 3,604 mile (5,800 kilometers) non stop route to Doha DOH. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.