Airport Info Casablanca (CMN)
Casablanca Airport (IATA: CMN, ICAO: GMMN), also known as Mohammed V International Airport, is the largest airport in Morocco. It is Morocco's main international airport and serves the area of Casablanca. Casablanca Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 110 destinations in 50 countries.
At present, there are 15 domestic flights from Casablanca.
The longest flight from Casablanca CMN is a 4,685 mile (7,539 kilometers) non stop route to São Paulo GRU. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Royal Air Maroc.
Airlines flying from Casablanca
In total there are 26 airlines flying from and to Casablanca. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)94 destinations
- Air Arabia Maroc (3O)13 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)6 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)4 destinations
- Qatar Airways (QR)2 destinations
- Air Algerie (AH)2 destinations
- Transavia (TO)2 destinations
- Mauritania Airlines (L6)2 destinations
- Etihad Airways (EY)1 destination
Alternative airports to Casablanca
There are two alternative airports to Casablanca (CMN) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Rabat (RBA) and Marrakech (RAK).