Airport Info Amman (AMM)
Amman Airport (IATA: AMM, ICAO: OJAI), also known as Queen Alia International Airport, is the largest airport in Jordan. It is Jordan's main international airport and serves the area of Amman. Amman Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 70 destinations in 39 countries.
At present, there is one domestic flight from Amman.
The longest flight from Amman AMM is a 6,222 mile (10,013 kilometers) non stop route to Chicago ORD. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 5 minutes and is operated by Royal Jordanian.
Airlines flying from Amman
In total there are 41 airlines flying from and to Amman. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Royal Jordanian (RJ)41 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)10 destinations
- Jordan Aviation (R5)5 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)4 destinations
- Pegasus (PC)3 destinations
- Air Cairo (SM)3 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)3 destinations
- Nas Air (XY*)3 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Amman
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Amman (AMM). The nearest airports to Amman (AMM) are Tel Aviv (TLV) and Israel (SDV).