Airport Info Ankara (ESB)
Ankara Airport (IATA: ESB, ICAO: LTAC), also known as Esenboğa International Airport, is a large airport in Turkey. It is an international airport and serves the area of Ankara, Turkey. Ankara Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 68 destinations in 20 countries.
At present, there are 36 domestic flights from Ankara.
The longest flight from Ankara ESB is a 2,011 mile (3,237 kilometers) non stop route to Kabul KBL. This direct flight takes around 4 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Ariana.
Airlines flying from Ankara
In total there are 16 airlines flying from and to Ankara. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Turkish Airlines (TK)48 destinations
- Pegasus (PC)16 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)6 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)5 destinations
- Ariana (FG)3 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)2 destinations
- Iraqi Airways (IA)2 destinations
- Iran Air (IR)1 destination
- Fly Baghdad (IF)1 destination
Alternative airports to Ankara
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Ankara (ESB). The nearest airports to Ankara (ESB) are Kastamonu (KFS) and Zonguldak (ONQ).