Airlines flying from Bacolod City
In total there are 3 airlines flying from and to Bacolod City. Those carriers are:
- Cebu Pacific (5J)3 destinations
- Philippine Airlines (PR)3 destinations
- Cebgo (DG)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Bacolod City
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bacolod City (BCD). The nearest airports to Bacolod City (BCD) are Iloilo City (ILO) and Sicogon (ICO).
- ILOIloilo CityPhilippines35 mi / 57 km
- ICOSicogonPhilippines50 mi / 80 km
- RXSRoxas CityPhilippines60 mi / 96 km
- EUQSan JosePhilippines73 mi / 118 km
- CEBCebu CityPhilippines73 mi / 118 km
Airport Info Bacolod City (BCD)
Bacolod City Airport (IATA: BCD, ICAO: RPVB), also known as New Bacolod-Silay Airport, is a small domestic airport in Philippines.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Bacolod City.
The longest flight from Bacolod City BCD is a 347 mile (558 kilometers) non stop route to Angeles City CRK. This direct flight takes around 1 hours and 15 minutes and is operated by Philippine Airlines.