Airport Info Bahrain (BAH)
Bahrain Airport (IATA: BAH, ICAO: OBBI), also known as Bahrain International Airport, is the only airport in Bahrain. Bahrain Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 53 destinations in 26 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Bahrain.
The longest flight from Bahrain BAH is a 4,579 mile (7,369 kilometers) non stop route to Manila MNL. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 45 minutes and is operated by Gulf Air.
Airlines flying from Bahrain
In total there are 23 airlines flying from and to Bahrain. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Gulf Air (GF)48 destinations
- Air-India Express (IX*)3 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)2 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)2 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)2 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)2 destinations
- Air India (AI)1 destination
- Etihad Airways (EY)1 destination
Alternative airports to Bahrain
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Bahrain (BAH). The nearest airports to Bahrain (BAH) are Eastern Province  (DMM) and Doha (DOH).