Airport Info Doha (DOH)
Doha Airport (IATA: DOH, ICAO: OTBD), also known as Doha International Airport, is the only airport in Qatar. Doha Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 160 destinations in 74 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Doha.
The longest flight from Doha DOH is a 9,033 mile (14,537 kilometers) non stop route to Mangere AKL. This direct flight takes around 16 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Qatar Airways.
Airlines flying from Doha
In total there are 24 airlines flying from and to Doha. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Qatar Airways (QR)155 destinations
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)8 destinations
- Jet Airways (9W)5 destinations
- Air-India Express (IX*)5 destinations
- Biman Airlines (BG)3 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- Pakistan (PK)2 destinations
- US-Bangla Airlines (BS)2 destinations
- Iran Air (IR)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Doha
There are two alternative airports to Doha (DOH) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Dalma (island) (ZDY) and Bahrain (BAH).