Airlines flying from Banjul
In total there are 12 airlines flying from and to Banjul. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Brussels Airlines (SN)3 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)3 destinations
- TUI Fly (TB*)2 destinations
- Orenair (R2)2 destinations
- Air Peace (P4)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
- TUI Fly (OR)2 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)2 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Banjul
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Banjul (BJL). The nearest airports to Banjul (BJL) are Ziguinchor (ZIG) and Cap Skirring (CSK).
- ZIGZiguinchorSenegal60 mi / 96 km
- CSKCap SkirringSenegal65 mi / 104 km
- DSSDakarSenegal96 mi / 155 km
- KDAKoldaSenegal117 mi / 189 km
- OXBBissauGuinea-Bissau121 mi / 194 km
Airport Info Banjul (BJL)
Banjul Airport (IATA: BJL, ICAO: GBYD), also known as Banjul International Airport, is the only airport in Gambia. Banjul Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 15 destinations in 12 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Banjul.
The longest flight from Banjul BJL is a 3,331 mile (5,360 kilometers) non stop route to Istanbul IST. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Turkish Airlines.