Airport Info Dakar (DSS)
Dakar Airport (IATA: DSS, ICAO: GOBD), also known as Blaise Diagne International Airport, is the largest airport in Senegal. It is Senegal's main international airport and serves the area of Dakar. Dakar Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 32 destinations in 23 countries.
At present, there are 3 domestic flights from Dakar.
The longest flight from Dakar DSS is a 4,709 mile (7,578 kilometers) non stop route to Dubai DXB. This direct flight takes around 9 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Emirates.
Airlines flying from Dakar
In total there are 29 airlines flying from and to Dakar. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Orenair (R2)7 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)4 destinations
- Mauritania Airlines (L6)3 destinations
- Brussels Airlines (SN)3 destinations
- Tunisair (TU)3 destinations
- Air Senegal (HC)3 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)3 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)3 destinations
- South African Airways (SA)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Dakar
There is one alternative airport to Dakar (DSS) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Banjul (BJL).