Airlines flying from Barcelona
In total there are 74 airlines flying from and to Barcelona. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Vueling (VY)109 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)47 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)17 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)15 destinations
- Norwegian (D8*)14 destinations
- Iberia (IB)11 destinations
- Air Europa (UX)7 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)7 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Barcelona
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Barcelona (BCN). The nearest airports to Barcelona (BCN) are Barcelona Reus (Salou) (REU) and Barcelona (Girona) (GRO).
- REUBarcelona Reus (Salou)Spain48 mi / 78 km
- GROBarcelona (Girona)Spain55 mi / 88 km
- ILDLleidaSpain85 mi / 137 km
- PGFPerpignanFrance107 mi / 173 km
Airport Info Barcelona (BCN)
Barcelona Airport (IATA: BCN, ICAO: LEBL), also known as Barcelona Airport, is the second largest airport in Spain. It is an international airport and serves the area of Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 193 destinations in 59 countries.
At present, there are 28 domestic flights from Barcelona.
The longest flight from Barcelona BCN is a 6,928 mile (11,150 kilometers) non stop route to Santiago SCL. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Iberia.