Airport Info Barcelona (BCN)
Barcelona Airport (IATA: BCN, ICAO: LEBL), also known as Barcelona Airport, is the second largest airport in Spain. It is an international airport and serves the area of Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 208 destinations in 61 countries.
At present, there are 29 domestic flights from Barcelona.
The longest flight from Barcelona BCN is a 6,772 mile (10,898 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Singapore Airlines.
Airlines flying from Barcelona
In total there are 72 airlines flying from and to Barcelona. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Vueling (VY)121 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)48 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)23 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)16 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)15 destinations
- Iberia (IB)10 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)6 destinations
- American Airlines (AA)5 destinations
- SAS (SK)4 destinations
Alternative airports to Barcelona
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Barcelona (BCN). The nearest airports to Barcelona (BCN) are Barcelona Reus (Salou) (REU) and Barcelona (Girona) (GRO).