Airport Info Belgrade (BEG)
Belgrade Airport (IATA: BEG, ICAO: LYBE), also known as Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport, is the largest airport in Serbia. It is Serbia's main international airport and serves the area of Belgrade. Belgrade Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 66 destinations in 37 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Belgrade.
The longest flight from Belgrade BEG is a 4,499 mile (7,241 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Air Serbia.
Airlines flying from Belgrade
In total there are 28 airlines flying from and to Belgrade. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Air Serbia (JU)39 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)13 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)3 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Belavia (B2)2 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)2 destinations
- Montenegro Airlines (YM)2 destinations
- Tunisair (TU)1 destination
- Air France (AF)1 destination
Alternative airports to Belgrade
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Belgrade (BEG). The nearest airports to Belgrade (BEG) are Tuzla (TZL) and Timişoara (TSR).