Airport Info Bengkulu (BKS)
Bengkulu Airport (IATA: BKS, ICAO: WIPL), also known as Padang Kemiling Airport (Fatmawat, is a small domestic airport in Indonesia.
At present, there are 7 domestic flights from Bengkulu.
The longest flight from Bengkulu BKS is a 365 mile (588 kilometers) non stop route to Batam BTH. This direct flight takes around 1 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Wings Air.
Airlines flying from Bengkulu
In total there are 6 airlines flying from and to Bengkulu. Those carriers are:
- Wings Air (IW)5 destinations
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)2 destinations
- Citilink (QG)1 destination
- Lion Air (JT*)1 destination
- Batik Air (ID)1 destination
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)1 destination
Alternative airports to Bengkulu
There is one alternative airport to Bengkulu (BKS) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Pagar Alam (PXA).