Airlines flying from Brazzaville
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Brazzaville. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)3 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)3 destinations
- Air Cote D'Ivoire (HF)2 destinations
- TAAG Angola (DT)2 destinations
- RwandAir (WB)2 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)2 destinations
- Trans Air Congo (Q8*)2 destinations
- Afrijet (J7)1 destination
- ASKY Airlines (KP)1 destination
Alternative airports to Brazzaville
There is one alternative airport to Brazzaville (BZV) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Kinshasa (FIH).
Airport Info Brazzaville (BZV)
Brazzaville Airport (IATA: BZV, ICAO: FCBB), also known as Maya Maya Airport, is the second largest airport in Congo. It is an international airport and serves the area of Brazzaville, Congo. Brazzaville Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 12 destinations in 9 countries.
At present, there are 2 domestic flights from Brazzaville.
The longest flight from Brazzaville BZV is a 3,759 mile (6,049 kilometers) non stop route to Paris CDG. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Air France.