Airport Info Kinshasa (FIH)
Kinshasa Airport (IATA: FIH, ICAO: FZAA), also known as N'djili Airport (Kinshasa International), is the largest airport in Congo. It is Congo's main international airport and serves the area of Kinshasa. Kinshasa Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 23 destinations in 14 countries.
At present, there are 9 domestic flights from Kinshasa.
The longest flight from Kinshasa FIH is a 3,875 mile (6,236 kilometers) non stop route to Brussels BRU. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by Brussels Airlines.
Airlines flying from Kinshasa
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Kinshasa. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Congo Airways (8Z)9 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)3 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)3 destinations
- CAA (BU)3 destinations
- TAAG Angola (DT)2 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)2 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)2 destinations
- Air Cote D'Ivoire (HF)2 destinations
- Brussels Airlines (SN)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Kinshasa
There is one alternative airport to Kinshasa (FIH) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Brazzaville (BZV).