Airport Info Burgas (BOJ)
Burgas Airport (IATA: BOJ, ICAO: LBBG), also known as Burgas Airport, is the second largest airport in Bulgaria. It is an international airport and serves the area of Burgas, Bulgaria. Burgas Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 43 destinations in 16 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Burgas.
The longest flight from Burgas BOJ is a 1,980 mile (3,186 kilometers) non stop route to Dubai DXB. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Transavia.
Airlines flying from Burgas
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Burgas. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Jet2 (LS)9 destinations
- SmartWings (QS)6 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)6 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)5 destinations
- Germania (ST)5 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)3 destinations
- Norwegian (DY*)2 destinations
- Transavia (HV)2 destinations
- Aeroflot (SU)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Burgas
There are two alternative airports to Burgas (BOJ) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Varna (VAR) and Tekirdag (TEQ).