Airport Info Charleston (CHS)
Charleston Airport (IATA: CHS, ICAO: KCHS), also known as Charleston International Airport / Charleston AFB, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Charleston, United States. Charleston Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 28 destinations in 1 country.
At present, there are 27 domestic flights from Charleston.
The longest flight from Charleston CHS is a 4,056 mile (6,527 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 8 hours and is operated by British Airways.
Airlines flying from Charleston
In total there are 9 airlines flying from and to Charleston. Those carriers are:
- American Airlines (AA)7 destinations
- Southwest Airlines (WN)7 destinations
- Delta (DL)5 destinations
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations
- JetBlue (B6*)4 destinations
- Frontier Airlines (F9)3 destinations
- Allegiant (G4)3 destinations
- Alaska (AS)1 destination
- British Airways (BA)1 destination
Alternative airports to Charleston
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Charleston (CHS). The nearest airports to Charleston (CHS) are Hilton Head Island (HHH) and Myrtle Beach (MYR).