Airport Info Chengdu (CTU)
Chengdu Airport (IATA: CTU, ICAO: ZUUU), also known as Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Chengdu, China. Chengdu Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 166 destinations in 26 countries.
At present, there are 120 domestic flights from Chengdu.
The longest flight from Chengdu CTU is a 7,514 mile (12,092 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Hainan Airlines.
Airlines flying from Chengdu
In total there are 54 airlines flying from and to Chengdu. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)79 destinations
- Air China (CA)76 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)41 destinations
- Chengdu Airlines (EU)33 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)23 destinations
- Tibet Airlines (TV)16 destinations
- Lucky Air (8L*)14 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)11 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)9 destinations
Alternative airports to Chengdu
There is one alternative airport to Chengdu (CTU) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Mianyang (MIG).