Airport Info Conakry (CKY)
Conakry Airport (IATA: CKY, ICAO: GUCY), also known as Gbessia Airport, is the only airport in Guinea. Conakry Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 13 destinations in 13 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Conakry.
The longest flight from Conakry CKY is a 4,628 mile (7,448 kilometers) non stop route to Dubai DXB. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and is operated by Emirates.
Airlines flying from Conakry
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Conakry. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)9 destinations
- Mauritania Airlines (L6)3 destinations
- Air France (AF)3 destinations
- Tunisair (TU)2 destinations
- Brussels Airlines (SN)2 destinations
- Emirates (EK)2 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)1 destination
- Air Cote D'Ivoire (HF)1 destination
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)1 destination
Alternative airports to Conakry
There is one alternative airport to Conakry (CKY) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Freetown (FNA).