Airport Info Freetown (FNA)
Freetown Airport (IATA: FNA, ICAO: GFLL), also known as Lungi International Airport, is the only airport in Sierra Leone. Freetown Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 11 countries.
At present, there are no domestic flights from Freetown.
The longest flight from Freetown FNA is a 3,402 mile (5,475 kilometers) non stop route to Istanbul IST. This direct flight takes around 7 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Turkish Airlines.
Airlines flying from Freetown
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Freetown. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Turkish Airlines (TK)3 destinations
- KLM (KL)2 destinations
- Ethiopian Airlines (ET)2 destinations
- ASKY Airlines (KP)2 destinations
- Africa World Airlines (AW*)2 destinations
- Brussels Airlines (SN)2 destinations
- Kenya Airways (KQ)2 destinations
- Air France (AF)2 destinations
- Royal Air Maroc (AT)1 destination
Alternative airports to Freetown
There is one alternative airport to Freetown (FNA) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Conakry (CKY).