Airport Info Dongsheng (DSN)
Dongsheng Airport (IATA: DSN, ICAO: ZBDS), also known as Dongsheng Airport, is a medium sized airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Dongsheng, China. Dongsheng Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 28 destinations in 4 countries.
At present, there are 24 domestic flights from Dongsheng.
The longest flight from Dongsheng DSN is a 2,676 mile (4,306 kilometers) non stop route to Batam BTH. This direct flight takes around 6 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Citilink.
Airlines flying from Dongsheng
In total there are 13 airlines flying from and to Dongsheng. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- China United (KN)5 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)5 destinations
- Joy Air (JR)3 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)3 destinations
- Shanghai Airlines (FM)3 destinations
- Ural Airlines (U6)2 destinations
- China Express (G5)2 destinations
- Hebei Airlines (NS)2 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)1 destination
Alternative airports to Dongsheng
There are two alternative airports to Dongsheng (DSN) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Baotou (BAV) and Yulin (UYN).