Airport Info Durban (DUR)
Durban Airport (IATA: DUR, ICAO: FALE), also known as King Shaka International Airport, is the third largest airport in South Africa. It is an international airport and serves the area of Durban, South Africa. Durban Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 13 destinations in 5 countries.
At present, there are 8 domestic flights from Durban.
The longest flight from Durban DUR is a 5,922 mile (9,531 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 12 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by British Airways.
Airlines flying from Durban
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Durban. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- South African Airways (SA)6 destinations
- British Airways (BA)4 destinations
- Safair (FA)4 destinations
- Kulula (MN)3 destinations
- Mango (JE)3 destinations
- Air Mauritius (MK)1 destination
- Turkish Airlines (TK)1 destination
- Air Namibia (SW)1 destination
- Proflight Zambia (P0)1 destination
Alternative airports to Durban
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Durban (DUR). The nearest airports to Durban (DUR) are Pietermaritzburg (PZB) and Richards Bay (RCB).