Airport Info Fukuoka (FUK)
Fukuoka Airport (IATA: FUK, ICAO: RJFF), also known as Fukuoka Airport (Itazuke Air Base), is a medium sized airport in Japan. It is an international airport and serves the area of Fukuoka, Japan. Fukuoka Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 48 destinations in 13 countries.
At present, there are 28 domestic flights from Fukuoka.
The longest flight from Fukuoka FUK is a 4,716 mile (7,590 kilometers) non stop route to Helsinki HEL. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 25 minutes and is operated by Finnair.
Airlines flying from Fukuoka
In total there are 39 airlines flying from and to Fukuoka. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- ANA (NH)15 destinations
- Japan Airlines (JL)11 destinations
- Ibex Airlines (FW)5 destinations
- Fuji Dream Airlines (JH)4 destinations
- Peach (MM)4 destinations
- Skymark Airlines (BC)4 destinations
- Jetstar (GK)3 destinations
- Oriental Air Bridge (OC)3 destinations
- Japan Air Commuter (JC)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Fukuoka
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Fukuoka (FUK). The nearest airports to Fukuoka (FUK) are Saga (HSG) and Kitakyushu (KKJ).