Airport Info Funchal (FNC)
Funchal Airport (IATA: FNC, ICAO: LPMA), also known as Madeira Airport, is a medium sized airport in Portugal. It is an international airport and serves the area of Funchal, Portugal. Funchal Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 49 destinations in 14 countries.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Funchal.
The longest flight from Funchal FNC is a 2,675 mile (4,305 kilometers) non stop route to Helsinki HEL. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and 35 minutes and is operated by Finnair.
Airlines flying from Funchal
In total there are 26 airlines flying from and to Funchal. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Jet2 (LS)9 destinations
- Germania (ST)8 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)8 destinations
- Condor (DE)7 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)7 destinations
- Binter Canarias (NT)3 destinations
- TAP Portugal (TP)2 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Funchal
There is one alternative airport to Funchal (FNC) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which is Porto Santo Island (PXO).