Airport Info Fuzhou (FOC)
Fuzhou Airport (IATA: FOC, ICAO: ZSFZ), also known as Fuzhou Changle International Airport, is a large airport in China. It is an international airport and serves the area of Fuzhou, China. Fuzhou Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 75 destinations in 16 countries.
At present, there are 52 domestic flights from Fuzhou.
The longest flight from Fuzhou FOC is a 7,757 mile (12,483 kilometers) non stop route to New York City JFK. This direct flight takes around 14 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Xiamen Airlines.
Airlines flying from Fuzhou
In total there are 38 airlines flying from and to Fuzhou. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Xiamen Airlines (MF)46 destinations
- Fuzhou Airlines (FU)17 destinations
- China Eastern (MU)12 destinations
- Hainan Airlines (HU)6 destinations
- Air China (CA)6 destinations
- Sichuan Airlines (3U)5 destinations
- Shandong Airlines (SC)4 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)3 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)3 destinations
Alternative airports to Fuzhou
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Fuzhou (FOC). The nearest airports to Fuzhou (FOC) are Nangan (LZN) and Matsu Islands (MFK).