Airport Info Goa (GOI)
Goa Airport (IATA: GOI, ICAO: VAGO), also known as Dabolim Airport, is a medium sized airport in India. It is an international airport and serves the area of Goa, India. Goa Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 23 destinations in 6 countries.
At present, there are 14 domestic flights from Goa.
The longest flight from Goa GOI is a 4,798 mile (7,722 kilometers) non stop route to Manchester MAN. This direct flight takes around 10 hours and 55 minutes and is operated by Thomas Cook.
Airlines flying from Goa
In total there are 15 airlines flying from and to Goa. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- IndiGo Airlines (6E*)13 destinations
- Spicejet (SG)8 destinations
- Air India (AI)6 destinations
- Go Air (G8*)5 destinations
- AirAsia India (I5)4 destinations
- Jet Airways (9W)2 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- Vistara (UK)2 destinations
- Alliance Air (9I)1 destination
Alternative airports to Goa
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Goa (GOI). The nearest airports to Goa (GOI) are Belgaum (IXG) and Hubballi/Dharwad (HBX).