Airport Info Gorontalo City (GTO)
Gorontalo City Airport (IATA: GTO, ICAO: WAMG), also known as Jalaluddin Airport, is a small domestic airport in Indonesia.
At present, there are 4 domestic flights from Gorontalo City.
The longest flight from Gorontalo City GTO is a 1,210 mile (1,948 kilometers) non stop route to Jakarta CGK. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and is operated by Batik Air.
Airlines flying from Gorontalo City
In total there are 6 airlines flying from and to Gorontalo City. Those carriers are:
- Batik Air (ID)2 destinations
- Wings Air (IW)2 destinations
- Sriwijaya Air (SJ)1 destination
- Garuda Indonesia (GA)1 destination
- Citilink (QG)1 destination
- Lion Air (JT*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Gorontalo City
There are two alternative airports to Gorontalo City (GTO) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers) which are Buol Regency (UOL) and Luwuk (LUW).