Airport Info Ha'il (HAS)
Ha'il Airport (IATA: HAS, ICAO: OEHL), also known as Ha'il Regional Airport, is a medium sized airport in Saudi Arabia. It is an international airport and serves the area of Ha'il, Saudi Arabia. Ha'il Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 17 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 13 domestic flights from Ha'il.
The longest flight from Ha'il HAS is a 868 mile (1,397 kilometers) non stop route to Sharjah SHJ. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and is operated by Air Arabia.
Airlines flying from Ha'il
In total there are 7 airlines flying from and to Ha'il. Those carriers are:
- Nesma Airlines (NA)12 destinations
- Saudi Arabian (SV)3 destinations
- Flydubai (FZ)2 destinations
- Nas Air (XY*)2 destinations
- Air Arabia (G9)1 destination
- Nile Air (NP)1 destination
- Nesma Airlines (NE)1 destination
Alternative airports to Ha'il
There are no alternative airports to Ha'il (HAS) within a range of 125 miles (200 kilometers).