Airport Info Hanoi (HAN)
Hanoi Airport (IATA: HAN, ICAO: VVNB), also known as Noi Bai International Airport, is the second largest airport in Viet Nam. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hanoi, Viet Nam. Hanoi Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 58 destinations in 21 countries.
At present, there are 15 domestic flights from Hanoi.
The longest flight from Hanoi HAN is a 5,740 mile (9,237 kilometers) non stop route to London Heathrow LHR. This direct flight takes around 13 hours and 20 minutes and is operated by Vietnam Airlines.
Airlines flying from Hanoi
In total there are 39 airlines flying from and to Hanoi. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Vietnam Airlines (VN)41 destinations
- VietJet Air (VJ)23 destinations
- Jetstar Pacific (BL)8 destinations
- Tway Air (TW)3 destinations
- China Southern (CZ)3 destinations
- Thai AirAsia (FD)2 destinations
- AirAsia (AK)2 destinations
- Shenzhen Airlines (ZH)2 destinations
- Turkish Airlines (TK)2 destinations
Alternative airports to Hanoi
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Hanoi (HAN). The nearest airports to Hanoi (HAN) are Hai Phong (Haiphong) (HPH) and Thanh Hoa (THD).