Airlines flying from Innsbruck
In total there are 11 airlines flying from and to Innsbruck. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Austrian (OS)6 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)5 destinations
- Laudamotion (OE)3 destinations
- Transavia (HV)3 destinations
- British Airways (BA)2 destinations
- S7 Airlines (S7)2 destinations
- Thomas Cook (MT*)2 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)1 destination
- TUI Fly (TB*)1 destination
Alternative airports to Innsbruck
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Innsbruck (INN). The nearest airports to Innsbruck (INN) are Memmingen (FMM) and Munich (MUC).
- FMMMemmingenGermany72 mi / 116 km
- MUCMunichGermany78 mi / 126 km
- ACHSt GallenSwitzerland85 mi / 137 km
- SZGSalzburgAustria86 mi / 138 km
- FDHFriedrichshafenGermany90 mi / 145 km
Airport Info Innsbruck (INN)
Innsbruck Airport (IATA: INN, ICAO: LOWI), also known as Innsbruck Airport (Kranebitten Airport), is the third largest airport in Austria. It is an international airport and serves the area of Innsbruck, Austria. Innsbruck Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 22 destinations in 10 countries.
At present, there is one domestic flight from Innsbruck.
The longest flight from Innsbruck INN is a 1,267 mile (2,039 kilometers) non stop route to Moscow Domodedovo DME. This direct flight takes around 3 hours and 10 minutes and is operated by S7 Airlines.