Airport Info Munich (MUC)
Munich Airport (IATA: MUC, ICAO: EDDM), also known as Munich Airport (succeeded Munich-Riem Airport), is the second largest airport in Germany. It is an international airport and serves the area of Munich, Germany. Munich Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 241 destinations in 68 countries.
At present, there are 17 domestic flights from Munich.
The longest flight from Munich MUC is a 6,249 mile (10,057 kilometers) non stop route to Singapore SIN. This direct flight takes around 11 hours and 40 minutes and is operated by Singapore Airlines.
Airlines flying from Munich
In total there are 77 airlines flying from and to Munich. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Lufthansa (LH)145 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)40 destinations
- Condor (DE)36 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)18 destinations
- bmi Regional (BM)7 destinations
- easyJet (U2*)7 destinations
- Air Dolomiti (EN)7 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)6 destinations
- Aegean (A3)5 destinations
Alternative airports to Munich
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Munich (MUC). The nearest airports to Munich (MUC) are Salzburg (SZG) and Memmingen (FMM).