Airport Info Nuremberg (NUE)
Nuremberg Airport (IATA: NUE, ICAO: EDDN), also known as Nuremberg Airport, is a large airport in Germany. It is an international airport and serves the area of Nuremberg, Germany. Nuremberg Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 65 destinations in 26 countries.
At present, there are 5 domestic flights from Nuremberg.
The longest flight from Nuremberg NUE is a 2,091 mile (3,365 kilometers) non stop route to La Palma SPC. This direct flight takes around 5 hours and is operated by Germania.
Airlines flying from Nuremberg
In total there are 21 airlines flying from and to Nuremberg. Most flights are operated by one of the following carriers:
- Germania (ST)29 destinations
- Ryanair (FR)14 destinations
- Eurowings (EW)11 destinations
- Wizz Air (W6*)6 destinations
- SunExpress (XG)3 destinations
- TUI Fly (X3*)3 destinations
- Lufthansa (LH)2 destinations
- SunExpress (XQ*)2 destinations
- Aegean (A3)1 destination
Alternative airports to Nuremberg
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Nuremberg (NUE). The nearest airports to Nuremberg (NUE) are Munich (MUC) and Karlovy Vary (KLV).