Airlines flying from Isle of Man
In total there are 5 airlines flying from and to Isle of Man. Those carriers are:
- easyJet (U2*)5 destinations
- Flybe (BE)4 destinations
- Aer Lingus (EI)1 destination
- Loganair (LM)1 destination
- British Airways (BA)1 destination
Alternative airports to Isle of Man
Below you can find a list of alternative airports to Isle of Man (IOM). The nearest airports to Isle of Man (IOM) are Anglesey (VLY) and Belfast City (BHD).
- VLYAngleseyUnited Kingdom58 mi / 93 km
- BHDBelfast CityUnited Kingdom62 mi / 100 km
- BFSBelfast IntlUnited Kingdom75 mi / 121 km
- DUBDublinIreland81 mi / 131 km
- LPLLiverpoolUnited Kingdom89 mi / 143 km
Airport Info Isle of Man (IOM)
Isle of Man Airport (IATA: IOM, ICAO: EGNS), also known as Isle of Man Airport, is a medium sized airport in United Kingdom. It is an international airport and serves the area of Isle of Man, United Kingdom. Isle of Man Airport has passenger flights scheduled to 11 destinations in 2 countries.
At present, there are 9 domestic flights from Isle of Man.
The longest flight from Isle of Man IOM is a 719 mile (1,157 kilometers) non stop route to Geneva GVA. This direct flight takes around 2 hours and 30 minutes and is operated by Flybe.